Due to COVID-19, Scuba Choice will NOT be taking any Walk-In customers (including tank refills and rental) from 12/8/2020 until further notice. If you need anything, please visit us online.
Rental service is available for walk-in customers only.
Required for All RentalsValid driver's license
- Credit card security deposit for all rental gear or cash equivalent
- Rental fees are due at time of pickup
Checkout & Return Times
- Rentals checked out on Sat morning are due back on Monday morning (48 hours) will charge as one day rate (since we're not open on Sundays)
- Rentals checked out are due back in 24 hours
- Rentals remaining out longer than above guidelines will be subject to extra Day charges
Refunds & Responsibility for Gear
- Renter is responsible for Checking Dive Conditions PRIOIR to renting - No Credit or refunds will be issued if you choose not to use your equipment.
- Renter is responsible for Checking All Equipment PRIOR leaving the dive shop. Please be sure tanks are full of air and all equipment is working to your satisfaction.
- Renter is fully responsible for any damage or loss of equipment and shall be charged any repair or replacement costs necessary to return gear to original condition.
Please rinse all equipment prior returning to the shop.
Any equipment returned dirty will be subject to a $10 Cleaning Charge.